2x Prusik Minding Pulley
2x Pre-sewn Prusik Loop 8mm 18"
2x Oval Locking Carabiner ( Twist Lock or Screw Lock to your preference)
1. Micro Prusik Minding Pulley
Plate: Aluminum Alloy
Size: 3.2 x 2.24in
Breaking Strength: 20kN / 4500lbs
Net weight: 105g / 3.7Oz
Max. diameter of rope: 1/2in or 13 mm
Certification: CE1019 EN12278, UIAA
2. Oval Locking Carabiner - 25kN/ 5600lb
Material: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy (anodized)
Breaking Strength: 25kN - minor axis: 9 kN - open gate: 9 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Net weight: 80g / 2.82Oz
Length: 110mm - Width:60mm
Certification(s) : CE 1019 EN 12275
3. 8mm Pre-sewn Prusik Loop - 18inch
One end sewn, Adjustable
Diameter: 8mm / 5/16 inch
- Z-rig, a powerful pulley system, is always an ideal choice for rescue, arborist, any hauling and other more than 100 applications.
- This kit assembles all hardware for a basic Z-drag set-up. Whatever you want pull a kayak stuck in the stock, haul something up or tensioning a line, Z-rig will definitely help you to complete.
- Two Pre-sewn prusik loop are attached to create a progress capture. Once you let go of the rope, the device will bite the rope and stop the load. A smart design!
- Pursik minding pulleys go with it. The pulley provides great smooth rotation and fast speed. Swing plate makes the rope installation and removal easier.