Contain: Foot Loop+Carabiner
1. Foot Loop
Adjustable Length: 88~125 cm / 2.9~4.1 Ft
Weight: 84 g / 3 Oz
Max. Load: 150 kg / 330 lb
Base Material: Nylon Webbing, 20 mm / 25/32 inch
Length Adjuster: Double-back Buckles, Aviation Aluminum Alloy
Foot Fixing: Elastic band, Acetal slide buckles
Step Loop: Added extra layer of strap to be reinforced and rigid for easy to step on
Material: 7075 Aviation Aluminum Hot Forged
Standard Finish: Anodized
Dimension: 99 x 62.5 mm / 3-15/16 x 2-1/2 inch
Gate opening(d): 19 mm / 3/4 inch
Net Weight: 53 g / 1.87 lb
Breaking strength: Major axis: 24 kN | Minor axis: 7 kN Open gate: 7 kN
Certificate(s): CE 1019 EN 12275 / UIAA 121
- Foot Loop from GM CLIMBING, for use with rope clamps, ascenders in single rope ascending systems. Max. Load 150KG / 330LB.; Adjustable length: 88~125cm / 2.9~4.1 Ft; Durable, sturdy, and easy to use aid climbing gear, essential in arborist tree care, climbing, caving, rescue, sailing mast climbing.
- D-shape screw locking carabiner of 24 kN Breaking strength, both CE and UIAA certified, SAFE and GUARANTEED; 53 g/1.87 Oz lightweight; 2.5" width, 3.9" height, compact for good handling, easy one-hand manipulation; 3/5-in wide gate opening, good for connection and consolidation of ropes/gears/devices; Spring loaded gate for easy clip.
- Easy and Rapid to Adjust! Equipped with double-back buckles made of Aviation Aluminum alloy, the loop is easy and quick to be shortened or extended by the operator, and instantly locks off when loaded. Inherently being light, of high strength, and of excellent fatigue resistance, Aerospace Grade Aluminum buckles are sturdy and provide a longer service life outdoors.
- Reinforced Step Loop! The underfoot strap of the step loop is reinforced by extra webbing to be rigid for being easy to step in, be abrasion-resistant to hold out against frequent friction and severe wear. Foot fixing is made of an elastic band that comfortably fixes the foot in position on the step strap and is suitable for any size of shoes. The Acetal slide buckles, being stiff and of excellent resistance to friction and wear, strengthen the durability of the foot loop.
- 20mm nylon webbing as the basic material for the foot loop offers high tensile strength and toughness. Lightweight and compact, convenient for you to carry on and complete your SRT system, like frog climbing system, texas climbing, rope walking system, etc.