TECHNICAL SPECS20mm Nylon Webbing Foot Loop Ascender Sling
Adjustable Length: 88~125 cm / 2.9~4.1 Ft
Weight: 84 g / 3 Oz
Max. Load: 150 kg / 330 lb
Base Material: Nylon Webbing, 20 mm / 25/32 inch
Length Adjuster: Double-back Buckles, Aviation Aluminum Alloy
Foot Fixing: Elastic band, Acetal slide buckles
Step Loop: Added extra layer of strap to be reinforced and rigid for easy to step on
- Foot Loop from GM CLIMBING, for use with rope clamps, ascenders in single rope ascending systems. Max. Load 150 KG / 330 LB.; Adjustable length: 88~125 cm / 2.9~4.1 Ft; Durable, sturdy, and easy to use aid climbing gear, essential in arborist tree care, climbing, caving, rescue, sailing mast climbing.
- Easy and Rapid to Adjust! Equipped with double-back buckles made of Aviation Aluminum alloy, the loop is easy and quick to be shortened or extended by the operator, and instantly locks off when loaded. Inherently being light, of high strength, and of excellent fatigue resistance, Aerospace Grade Aluminum buckles are sturdy and provide a longer service life outdoors.
- Reinforced Step Loop! The underfoot strap of the step loop is reinforced by extra webbing to be rigid for being easy to step in, be abrasion-resistant to hold out against frequent friction and severe wear.
- Fit various types of shoes/boots! Foot fixing is made of an elastic band that comfortably fixes the foot in position on the step strap and is suitable for any size of shoes. The Acetal slide buckles, being stiff and of excellent resistance to friction and wear, strengthen the durability of the foot loop.
- 20mm nylon webbing as the basic material for the foot loop offers high tensile strength and toughness. Lightweight and compact, convenient for you to carry on and complete your SRT system, like frog climbing system, texas climbing, rope walking system, etc.