Length: 30in / 76cm ( from one end to another)
Diameter: 8mm / 5/16in
Cord Strength: 19kN / 4200lb
End-to-end Strength: 17kN / 3820lb
Basket Strength: 29kN / 6500lb
Bascket Work Load Limit: 5.8kN / 1300lb
- 8mm pre-sewn eye-to-eye prusik cord is made of double braid polyester cord which features excellent abrasion-resistance, high strength and long lasting performance.
- Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots. Simple While Powerful! You could find it an amazing gear in 100 outdoor applications.
- Where you need a Bachmann knot or a French knot, an eye-to-eye prusik cord will do it well to be a great help for you. The ends of loop / cord are sewn professionally by machine with high strength thread and tightly covered by a heat shrink plastic sheath to guarantee safety in a further consideration.
- High Abrasion Resistance! Double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this “sturdy sheath” gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
- High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption.
- You could find it a super versatile gear in you rack whether you go for rock climbing, tree climbing, mountaineering, caving, or rescue/hauling system set-up, etc.
Compared to mechanical grab, Prusik cord is much lighter and more compact, taking little space in your rack. It also does almost no damage to host rope and could work in both directions during application.
Assistance in ascending a rope
Process capture in hauling/dragging/tensioning System
Back-up for belying
Self-rescue in emergency