Length: 24in / 62cm ( the length of loop when flat pull )
Diameter: 8mm / 5/16in
Cord Strength: 19kN / 4200lb
Loop Strength: 24kN / 5400lb
Loop Work Load Limit: 4.8kN / 1080lb
- 8mm pre-sewn prusik loop is made of double braid 8mm polyester rope which features excellent abrasion-resistance, high strength and long lasting performance.
- Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots. Simple While Powerful! You could find it an amazing gear in 100 outdoor applications.
- With heat shrink tube over solidly sewn stitching part, the prusik loop is safer and better than prusik cord with knots.
- High Abrasion Resistance! Double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this “sturdy sheath” gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
- High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption.
- Compared to mechanical grab, Prusik cord is much lighter and more compact, taking little space in your rack.
It also does almost no damage to host rope and could work in both directions during application.
- You could find it a super versatile gear in you rack whether you go for rock climbing, tree climbing, mountaineering, caving, or rescue / hauling system set-up, etc.
Assistance in ascending a rope
Process capture in hauling/dragging/tensioning System
Back-up for belying
Self-rescue in emergency