2 x Large Rescue Pulley Double Sheave
2 x Oval Screw/Twist Locking Carabiner
1 x 8mm 30in SEWN-EYE VT Prusik Loop
1. Large Rescue Pulley Double Sheave
Breaking Strength: 32kN / 7100Lbs
Sheave diameter: 58mm / 2.28in
Sheave bearing: ball bearing
Net weight: 430g / 15Oz
Max. diameter of rope: 5/8in or 16mm
Certification: CE1019 EN12278, UIAA
2. Oval Screw/Twist Locking Carabiner
Material: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy (anodized)
Breaking Strength: major axis: 25kN - minor axis: 9kN - open gate: 9kN
Gate opening (d): 21mm
Net weight: 80g / 2.82Oz
Certification(s): CE 1019 EN 12275, UIAA
3. 8mm 30in SEWN-EYE VT Prusik Loop
End to End length: 76cm / 30in
Material: 100% Polyester
Construction: Double Braid
Diameter: 8mm / 5/16in
Net Weight: 52g / 1.83Oz
End-to-End MBS: 17kN / 3820 Lbs
Basket MBS: 29kN / 6500Lbs
For Main Ropes: 11~12.5mm / 7/16~1/2in
- With this kit, you could easily set up 5:1 or 4:1 hauling system, which equals that you get 3 or 4 other men to help you, whether you put your car out of a ditch, haul something up, tension a slack line system, or rescue someone, etc.
- They are compact to take very little space in your car boot, in your garage or in your equipment rack.
- They are lighter compared to those large machines like a winch or those with big and heavy hooks.
- They are of great strength. All the components are of Rock Climbing standard. You could make a rescue system with them to haul your partner out of a crevasse.
- They are multifunctional. 100 applications can be accomplished with these hardware.
Oval, the classic shape for carabiner
Symmetrical shape gives the oval carabiner the characteristics of well equalizing loads. When balance of loading is required during operation, oval aluminum locking carabiner is always the right option for you.
-Keylock nose prevents from rope snagging.
-Large gate opening of 21mm make carabiner easy to clip and unclip.
-Large inner space for capacity of holding more other connectors.