Dimension: 71.4 x 95 x 27.5mm - 2.8 x 3.7 x 1.1in
Dia. of Sheave: 40mm / 1.57in
Weight: 147g - 5.2Oz
Material: 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Max. Rope Compatibility: <13mm / 0.51in
ATTENTION: Never a metal cable sliding over the sheave!!!!!
Breaking Strength: 32kN / 7200lbs
Certification(s): CE 1019 EN 12278 / UIAA
- 32kN Double Tie-in Hitch Pulley by GM CLIMBING features asymmetrical double attachment holes, designed for a neat operating spot and to reduce the use of connectors, especially when tending slack in SRT and DDRT climbing systems.
- MULTI-CONNECTIONS in SRT and DDRT! The Double-tie hitch pulley efficiently advances VT prusik hitch or Distel hitch in SRT or DDRT systems. Asymmetrical pair of holes permit the attachment of multiple anchor carabiners from different directions at the same time. Rope end termination, prusik hitch, and the anchor carabiners in climbing systems can be attached together to the hitch pulley, neatening up the spot and simplifying the operation.
- SAFETY MICRO CLIMBING PULLEY! This hitch pulley is both CE and UIAA certified. Rated at 32kN high breaking strength, the pulley can be installed to advance friction hitches in most rope climbing systems or working-positioning lanyards, and also work as a functional redirect pulley in rigging or most mechanical advantage systems while keeping a lightweight and compact profile. It's universally compatible with ropes up to 13mm dia.
- EASY OPERATION! Moving side plates allows for the easy installation of the pulley in the middle of ropes. The pulley can work with most shapes of carabiners due to the closing style of side plates. Free rotations of any kinds of connectors in the large attachment hole.
- Available in both ball bearing and self-lubricating bushing to fit your applications. Ball bearing provides less contact area with axle and produces less friction, excellent for uses of high-speed rotation. Self-lubricating bushing is more efficient for transporting heavy loads.