Material: 100% UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), 15 times stronger than steel. Compare to Dyneema, Spectra or Amsteel.
Diameter: 2.2mm / 3/32-inch
Length: 55M / 180Ft
Weight: 2.54g/m / 2.73Oz/100ft
Breaking strength: 450kg / 1000lb
Elongation at break: 4.5%
- Throw Line gives ultra-high strength in smallest size, lightest weight. It satisfies all your requirements for work.
- Smooth to the touch, slick in sliding! Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fiber with fine braiding produces very smooth surface to make it easy to slide over the tree. Zero fuzzy, quick conduction of heat, and Friction highly minimized.
- Long wear life! Throw line is able to resist intense abrasion and have a long service life.
- Lowest stretch! Low stretch leads to efficient performance in practice to save labor.
- Durable! It is highly resistant to water, moisture, most chemicals, UV, abrasion. All these give throw line ability to withstand extreme conditions and exposures and much prolong its lifespan up to 2~3 times than line of other fibers.