Color: Green-483 / Tan-499
Military Specification: MIL-W-5625
Material: 100% Nylon
Type: Tubular Webbing
Width: 25mm / 1.0inch
Thickness: 2.0mm / 0.08inch
Linear Weight: 35.7g per meter / 1.15oz per yard
MBS-Minimum Breaking Strength: 4000Lb / 17.8kN
- MIL-W-5625 Milspecs Nylon Tubular Webbing by GM CLIMBING, 1 inch wide to withstand over 4000lb / 17.8kN breaking strength, made out of 100% nylon 6.6 for excellent durability and toughness. Favored by climbers, rescue specialists, and outdoorsmen in the military, parachute, and tough outdoor applications, making a wide variety of straps, slings, anchor systems, tactical gears, parachute static lines, shot bags, heavy-duty tie-downs, lashing, and more.
- 4000Lb Strong and Durable! Tough and durable nylon 6.6 made to obtain exceptional resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and most chemicals, highly adaptive to outdoor uses, and keeping a long use life. Yielding high strength of 4000Lbs, the webbing is made for applications requiring heavy-duty webbing, from setting anchor systems to general cargo tie-down.
- EASY to KNOT and STITCH! Tubular webbing is flexible and exceptionally excellent in holding knots, compared to common flat webbing. Simple and neat Overhand-on-a-bight knot to form a loop and end, ready for you to set a choker hitch anchor; water knot to join two ends of the webbing to make a versatile sling. The fine and tight weave allows the webbing to be easy to stitch and make slings, ladders, dog leash, guitar strap, compression straps, etc.
- ABRASION RESISTANT - TUBULAR! Tubular, hollow in the middle, can be used as a protective covering for ropes/cables. The extra layer increases its ability to resist abrasion and wears, especially from sharp bends, and works great with most kinds of anchors or loads, rocks of any shape, I-beans, H-columns.
- VERSATILE WEBBING! Carry a roll of 1in webbing when going out, and you could easily daisy-chain it to be compact, convenient for carry-on or storage. Available in Camo Green and Tan colors, MIL-W-5625 webbing is widely found in heavy-duty applications, including climbing, parachute, military, and outdoor tactical uses. The webbing also widely helps fulfill various works in daily life, reinforcing tarp corner/rucksack/duffel bag, dog tie out the leash, lashing straps, and more.