16mm Nylon Daisy Chain
End-to-end length: 120cm / 48in
Width: 16mm / 5/8in
Material: Tubular Nylon Webbing
Overall MBS: 22kN / 4840lb
Pocket MBS: 3kN / 670lb
Net weight: 90g / 3.17Oz
Certification: CE1019 EN566:2017, UIAA
- 16mm x 120cm Nylon Daisy Chain, full strength of 22kN end to end, CE EN566:2017 and UIAA certified, built to be durable and versatile for leading an aid climb, ascender rigging, organizing gears, hammock suspension, etc.
- Width: 16mm / 5/8in; Length: 120cm / 48in end-to-end; Tubular nylon webbing material; Construction: 10 pocket loops + 1 clip-in loop + 1 half twist loop for neat girth hitching; Overall MBS: 22kN; Pocket loop MBS: 3kN.
- RAPID LENGTH ADJUSTMENT! Featured multiple loops allow easy and rapid length shortening, offering great help in the applications where frequent length adjustments exist. Always use the second carabiner to shorten the daisy chain. Reading and understanding the enclosed instructions for use is required before use.
- DURABILITY! The high strength of 22kN (end-to-end) in a lightweight, nylon daisy chain also offers high resistance to abrasion and wear, reinforced for longer service life.
- VERSATILE! Daisy chain is mainly designed for aid climbing and is widely introduced to recreational outdoor activities, like mountaineering, hiking, backpacking, hammocking, aerial dance, etc.
1. A daisy chain should never be used as personal anchor tether or be used to arrest a fall. Daisy chain is used to support body weight only.
2. Always use the second carabiner to shorten the daisy chain to avoid wrong clip-in hazard.
3. Never clip two loops with the same connector.
See more precautions in the enclosed instruction for use before use the daisy chain.