Length: available in (flat pull)
- 30cm / 12inch
- 60cm / 24inch
- 120cm / 48inch
Width: 16mm / 5/8inch
Material: Tube Nylon Webbing
Breaking Strength: 22kN / 4840lb
Weight : 30cm-24g / 0.85Oz, 60cm-42g / 1.49Oz, 120cm-79g / 2.79Oz
Certification: CE1019 EN566 / UIAA 104
- 16mm Nylon Sling, 22kN, CE and UIAA certified, made of tube nylon webbing, sewn in bar-tack for high durability.
- High resistant to wear, nylon sling ensures a long useful life.
- An easy-to-carry gear which is able to help in many activities: Rock Climbing, Mountaineering, Rappelling, Hiking, Emergency Gear, etc. We usually add several slings in equipment rack or backpack as a multiple purpose tool.
- Extending anchor point / protection
- Creating equalized anchor system
- Slinging around natural protection like trees or threading through stones to create instant anchor
- Keeping gears and ropes organized during operation
Rappel Back-up by tying Autoblock knot