Color: Black / Coyote Brown / Olive Drab
Material: 100% Nylon
Width: 1in / 2.5cm
Thickness: 0.044in / 1.1mm
Weight: 0.7oz per yard / 21.7g per meter
MBS-Minimum Breaking Strength: 1200lb / 5.34kN
Average Tessting Breaking Strength: 1500lb / 6.67kN
Standard: Military Specifications MIL-W-17337
- MIL-W-17337 Milspecs Nylon Flat Webbing by GM CLIMBING, 1 inch wide to yield breaking strength of 1200Lb, about 0.044 inch thick, 100% nylon made for excellent durability and toughness. It's a load-bearing webbing commonly used for tactical gears for the military and tough outdoor applications, a wide variety of straps, slings, pack loops, tactical / rigger belts, PALS webbing, MOLLE webbing, adapters, and more.
- TACTICAL LOAD-BEARING! 100% Nylon made, this 1in Milspecs webbing yields at least 1200Lbs breaking strength as required by Military Specification MIL-W-17337. Its average breaking strength always exceeds the standard 1200Lbs and reaches 1500Lbs, sufficiently meeting your needs for use in rigger belts, PALS webbing, Molle organizer panels, and various straps for different purposes in both tactical and daily uses.
- OUTDOOR DURABILITY! Strictly made, the nylon webbing assures excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew, and most chemicals. Plus, its colorfastness to washing, rocking, and light reaches high grade 4-5. The webbing is capable of keeping high performance in long exposure to the wild environment, especially in survival, tactical activities, hunting, long-distance hiking, or trekking where every strap or loop on the backpack counts.
- EASY to USE and ADJUST! Even of high strength, the webbing is about only 0.044 in thick, and easy to sew with. Its tight weaves offer a smooth webbing surface, and it's inherently flexible, which allows for the webbing to facilely pass through various buckles and adjusters. You can easily adjust the length of your MYOG belts, compression straps for your bike travel bag, rifle slings, dog leashes.
- MULTIPURPOSE WEBBING! Available in BLACK, COYOTE BROWN, and OLIVE DRAB colors, MIL-W-17337 webbing is widely found in military and outdoor tactical uses. Due to its high performance and easiness of use, this webbing is also deep into our daily use, a sturdy camera strap, dog collars and leashes, tree straps for hammocks, tarp corner reinforcing, enhancing your backpack straps and loops, and more.