Net Weight: 65g
Material: Aluminum light alloy
Breaking Strength: 35 kN
Primary Hole diameter: 40mm / 1.57in
Little holes diameter: 21mm / 0.8in
- Paw Rigging plate is a convenient device for multi-point anchoring with 1 big hole and 3 smaller holes. Rounded slots allow direct attachment of ropes to the rigging plate (any hole).
- As an anchor multiplier, the plate helps to well organize carabiners or other connectors in work area.
- With three rounded holes, the plate is excellent at efficient distribution of force to different loading direction.
- The shape and size of holes are elaborately designed to facilitate rigging. Its thick body (7.5mm) also makes it a rope friendly rigging plate.
- Frequently used for rigging system, rope bridge attachment, climbing, etc. popular device in the rope activities.