Material: polyester sheath, polyester core
Diameter: 3/32in / 2.5mm
Weight: 5.2oz / 100ft - 4.8g/m
Breaking Strength: 300lbf
Construction: double braid
- GM CLIMBING Orange reflective utility cord: 3/32in / 2.5mm diameter, 50ft / 15.5m pre-cut length, 300lb breaking strength, double crossed Hi-vis reflective tracers.
- Double reflective strands march along the cord and intercross on the surface, which produces a string of "tiny bulbs" when shine a light in the dark. This much enhance reflective effective, augment High Visibility in the dark.
- A very Handy and useful reflective cord does great jobs in a wide range of night outdoor activities: stringing out a tarp, guying the tent, bear rigging, lashing, binding, fencing, etc when camping, hiking, backpacking, on the trail…
- EXCELLENT KNOTABILITY! Quick and easy to tie or untie knots due to its minimum stretch and professional neat braid.
- ADAPT TO MULTIFARIOUS TOUGH ENVIRONMENT! Tough equipment which has ability to resist is what you need. With low moisture absorbency, fast drying, excellent resistance to UV, abrasion, most general chemicals, this cord is an authentic help for you.