Diameter: 11.5mm (7/16in)
Breaking Strength: 30kN / 6700lbs
Sheath Material: Polyester
Core Material: Nylon
Construction: Double Braid
ATTENTION!!! Not used as CLIMBING ROPE.
- 30kN High Breaking Strength | Soft and easy to operate | Low elongation. In Particular designated for outdoor activities: making lanyards, utility loops, setting up hauling / dragging / tension system in tree working, crevasse rescue, climbing, mountaineering, caving, cargo, equestrian, and etc.
- Easy to Operate! Being supple in handling, flexible enough for you to tie knots.
- Nylon Core & Polyerster Sheath. High Abrasion Resistance with Double braid, braided nylon core with braided polyester cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this "sturdy sheath" gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
- Excellent Environment Adaption. Resistance to moisture: Polyester sheath absorbs almost no water in humidity to always maintain the best condition of rope. Low Elongation save energy during applications, no more annoying slack. 30kN / 6700lbs Breaking strength.
- Work best when used with blocks/pulleys. With knots of different types, we can discover so many functions out of rope. A lot of rope's practical uses are discovered in daily life, such as swing / bicycle hanging, dog leash, etc.