Material: Nylon Tubular Webbing
Width: 1inch / 2.5cm
Thickness: 0.08 inch / 2.0 mm
Weight: 1.13oz/yd | 35 g/m
Minimum breaking strength: 4000Lbs / 17.8kN
Certification: EN565, UIAA 103 Tape
- Tubular webbing from GM CLIMBING: 1" / 2.5cm width, made of 100% nylon, tubular type, rated to minimum breaking strength of 4000lb / 17.8kN, used in a variety of practical outdoor uses, from creating anchor, slings, tie-down, lashing to DIY straps, leashes.
- Durable! Quality nylon material assures excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, mildew and most chemicals, while yields highs strength, which makes webbing have high adaption to outdoor environment and be capable to serve for a long time.
- Easy Knotting! Compare to flat webbing, tubular webbing is exceptionally excellent in holding knots, resisting abrasion and wears, especially from sharp bends.
- Easy to sew with! Webbing with fine weave pattern is easy to sew with to create (diy) slings, ladders, dog leash, guitar strap, box straps, etc.
- Versitle! Carry a roll of 1" nylon webbing with you will be a great help when you go camping, climbing, hiking, backpacking, set up hammock, slackline, zipline system and try to handcraft dog leash, box lift straps. More applications of webbing for you to create!
Creating anchors in climbing, arborist, hammock, slackline, rigging system.
General tie-down, lashing
Handcrafting leashs, slings, various straps.
More applications for you to create with webbing!