Sheave Material: Stainless Steel for high abrasion resistance
Compatible with Cable and also textile rope
Ball bearing Sealed for smooth rotation and high speed
Maximum speed: 25 m/s
Dimension: 11.6 x 8.6 x 2.9cm / 4.57 x 3.39 x 1.15in
Breaking Strength: 5600lbs / 25KN
Net weight: 310g / 11 Oz
Certification: CE 1019 EN 12278 / UIAA 127
- Speed Double Pulley, the perfect zip line trolley to set up your great backyard zipline and for commercial use. Made and rated to CE and UIAA, the trolley takes necessary parts in rigging systems for application in climbing, mountaineering, rescue, caving, arborist.
- For kids and adults! Rating to 25kN breaking strength and certified by international standards CE and UIAA, this tough trolley is compatible with kids and adults, being able to easily hold up to 250lb.
- Over Cable! Stainless steel, the sheaves/wheels of the trolley is made of. Tough, durable, and high resistant to abrasion as it is, the trolley is built to last long, and is capable of sliding at high speed over both cables and nylon/polyester ropes.
- Mounted with ball bearing, this zipline trolley ensures smooth rotation and excels in efficient performance when you'd like to take a speed journey over the cable (up to 56mph or 25m/s).
- Compact and light! When you'd like to set up a zipline at the campsite, the trolley is of no burden for you. Weighs only 11oz and takes really little space, you could easily store it in any bags or cases for going out.
- Simple Installation and removal! Just put the pulley over the cable. The large hole allows easy attachment of connectors of most types.