2x Large Rescue Pulley Double Sheave
2x Oval Screw Locking Carabiner
1x 30in 8mm VT Prusik Cord
1. Large Rescue Pulley Double Sheave
Breaking Strength: 32kN / 7100lbs
Sheave diameter: 58mm / 2.28 inches
Sheave bearing: ball bearing
Net weight: 430g / 15Oz
Max. diameter of rope: 5/8 inches or 16mm
Certification: CE1019 EN12278, UIAA
2. Oval Screw Locking Carabiner
Material: aircraft-grade aluminium alloy (anodized)
Breaking Strength: 25kN - minor axis: 9 kN - open gate: 9 kN
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
Net weight: 80g / 2.82Oz
Length: 110mm - Width:60mm
Certification(s) : CE 1019 EN 12275
3. 30in 8mm VT Prusik Cord
Diameter: 8mm / 5/16in
Strength: 20kN / 4500lb
- With this kit, you could easily set up 5:1 or 4:1 hauling system, which equals that you get 3 or 4 other men to help you, whether you put your car out of a ditch, haul something up, tension a slack line system, or rescue someone, etc.
- They are compact to take very little space in your car boot, in your garage or in your equipment rack.
- They are lighter compared to those large machines like a winch or those with big and heavy hooks.
- They are of great strength. All the components are of Rock Climbing standard. You could make a rescue system with them to haul your partner out of a crevasse.
- They are multifunctional. 100 applications can be accomplished with these hardware.
Oval, the classic shape for carabiner
Symmetrical shape gives the oval carabiner the characteristics of well equalizing loads. When balance of loading is required during operation, oval aluminum locking carabiner is always the right option for you.
-Keylock nose prevents from rope snagging.
-Large gate opening of 21mm make carabiner easy to clip and unclip.
-Large inner space for capacity of holding more other connectors.
GM CLIMBING Hardware Kit for 5:1 Mechanical Advantage Pulley / Hauling / Dragging System Block and Tackle
- Assistance in ascending a rope
- Process capture in hauling/dragging/tensioning System
- Compared to mechanical grab, Prusik cord is much lighter and more compact, taking little space in your rack. It also does almost no damage to host rope and could work in both directions during application.
We love mechanical advantages and get benefits from them since long long long ago. They provide extreme simplicity to our life and make it much better.
Mechanical advantage of block and tackle system is about saving labor when dragging or hauling.